Ramadan – Training for a Way of Life
Welcome to Islamic Scripture!
The ISRE program is non-sectarian and is available to all Muslims students, regardless of their religious grouping. The ISRE program teaches the basics of Islam and is designed to nurture a strong sense of identity and purpose.
Our aim is for students to love, learn and live Islam. Should you have any queries or feedback, please email us on email@example.com.
This term there are 10 Scripture Lessons. Instructions and details for each lesson are provided in the Lesson Links below. The estimated scripture lesson duration is 30 minutes (i.e. 10 mins for watching lesson recording, 10 mins for completing worksheet activity, and 10 mins watching recommended supplementary links).
- Watch a recorded lesson (this may include Ramadan crafts).
- Download and print worksheets. It is beneficial for worksheets to be completed soon after watching the lesson.
- Download and print additional worksheets/activities to assist learning.
- Watch selected supplementary Video Links.
The following items are useful materials for online lessons:
- Printer to print worksheets.
- Colouring pencils for worksheets.
- Scissor, stapler/glue/sticky tape & coloured paper for Ramadan crafts.
Please select from the Lesson Links below:
Lesson 1 Ramadan In Practice
Lesson 2 Ramadan – Prayer & Qur’an
Lesson 3 Ramadan – Good Deeds and Charity
Lesson 4 Ramadan – Laylat al Qadr & Last 10 Days
Lesson 5 Celebrating Eid
Lesson 6 Keeping the Spirit of Ramadan Alive
Lesson 7 Islam in Practice – Daily Habits
Lesson 8 Islam in Practice – Night-Time Habits
Lesson 9 Islam In Practice – Friday Habits
سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك
Subhaanaka Allaahumma wa bihamdika, ‘ash-hadu ‘an laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa ‘Anta, ‘astaghfiruka wa ‘atoobu ‘ilayka
Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise is to You. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and repent to You.
Abu Dawud: 4859