TEACHERS – JOIN US
Our teachers are the primary assets in the Scripture program. They are highly motivated, trained, enthusiastic and selfless volunteers, who give up their precious time to teach our students.
We are always looking for new teachers to join our 500 strong team. So if you think you’ve got what it takes, read our requirements and contact us to express your interest!
To be accepted as an ISRE teacher, you are required to:
• Speak and read English fluently.
• Have basic Islamic knowledge.
• Agree to abide by ISRE policies and procedures and any Department of Education and Communities policies or guidelines.
• Have your own means of reliable transport to and from the school.
• Have a current contact phone number. • Complete mandatory induction and ongoing training.
• Be eligible to hold a New NSW Working with Children Check- Volunteer.
• Not have criminal conviction for:
- a crime against a minor,
- assault or
- providing prohibited drugs.
Interested? Contact Us Now!